Audit, consulting and advisory service Deloitte has collaborated with Vatom to announce the launch of a new immersive experience platform that’ll allow companies to quickly and easily build virtual spaces for their customers, employees and partners.
The new platform will combine Deloitte’s Unlimited Reality services and Vatom’s virtual spaces capability and will include an integrated digital wallet to offer loyalty points, POS redemption and more.
AI meets metaverse
The first instance of this solution is Deloitte’s Mirror World, an immersive experience created for Mobile World Congress 2023. Mirror World allows the company’s booth visitors and individuals who are not attending the event to speak with Deloitte subject matter specialists and learn about AI-meets-metaverse use cases such as:
- An immersive sports fandom – an interactive 3D clubhouse to engage fans pre-game, post-game and throughout the postseason
- The Moser Lounge Experience – a holistic, exclusive experience for luxury watch connoisseurs, containing digital collectables
- Digital twins and simulation of factories – a demonstration of how data digital twins of machines can be fed real-time data to analyse the current state of a manufacturing operation
- Immersive soft skills learning for managers – an immersive, interactive learning experience for employees, where managers practice difficult conversations and receive specific, real-time feedback
Michael Stephan, U.S. human capital leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP said, “We’re incredibly excited to build upon the rapid advancements in spatial computing and artificial intelligence to create meaningful immersive experiences for global audiences.”
Fusing the physical and digital
The product was developed using Vatom’s Web3 SaaS platform that allows businesses to engage with their customers and stakeholders in more meaningful ways other than the traditional digital presence with certain features including:
- Consumer-friendly universal cross-chain wallet accessed easily via a URL
- No-code drag-and-drop creation of Smart Programmable Objects used to reward and incentivise customer or workforce behaviour
- Ability to host thousands of people simultaneously in the same space and at the same time
- Access to collection of digital assets and tokens of all metaverse experiences, including Vatom’s scalable plug-in architecture, token-gated access controls, community point systems and more
“We’re pairing Deloitte’s Unlimited Reality services with the Vatom platform to offer unprecedented power to organisations that are looking to learn more about and engage with their target audiences at scale, whether customers or employees. With compliant data handling, and the world’s leading consumer-friendly digital wallet we are launching a truly significant experience with Deloitte that can drive real business outcomes for every company,” said Eric Pulier, chief executive officer and founder, of Vatom.
Deloitte’s Unlimited Reality is well on the way to helping companies merge the physical and digital through the interaction of AI and 3D computing.