Welcome to the metaverse.
The videogames market has changed. The tools, technologies and techniques which were created and pioneered within the world of gaming are transforming the future of our creative world. While the global games market reaches ever more people, and generates ever more revenue, gaming has also started to impact and influence a growing number of other sectors. As well as being a hugely successful content type in its own right, ‘interactive media’ is fundamentally changing the ways in which creative projects are being created, distributed, marketed, and monetised.
Our vision at BeyondGames.biz is to demystify, explore and champion the future of digital entertainment. We will gaze into our crystal ball, highlight trends and opportunities, and celebrate the people driving change. We will analyse the points of intersection where games meet music, film, sport, fashion, social media, lifestyle and more.
Created by the same team of game industry professionals behind PocketGamer.biz, PCGamesInsider.biz and BlockchainGamer.biz, this fresh site offers an ideal environment to promote your business agenda and vision via advertising and sponsored editorial.
To advertise on BeyondGamer.biz, take part in our Beyond Games events, scrutinise our media pack or discuss other business opportunities, please contact CEO Chris James.
- An opportunity to be seen as a thought leader and to appear alongside key players from multiple industries who are shaping the future of entertainment and the metaverse
- A business audience working across games, music, film, transmedia and more, whose inter-disciplinary way of thinking is not yet served by mainstream media
- The most insightful news, features and opinion about the business of the metaverse and transmedia entertainment
- All the key industry decision makers in one place, from game developers and publishers to music platforms, film creators and investors
- An engaged audience debating issues via our comments system and articles, and attending our live and digital events
- A range of different ways to promote your company, products and agenda to the industry
STEEL MEDIA LTD
The House, Kelston Park,
Bath, BA1 9AE, UK
Email: [email protected]