AI-powered open garden technology platform Triller has launched Hoopz Metaverz, a new way of allowing fans to enhance and transform how they watch sports on the popular platform.
As an immersive and 3D environment, Hoopz will also let users interact with the world around them engaging and interacting about sports with other users.
Mahi de Silva, CEO of Triller commented, “Our platform is dedicated to delivering a unique, interactive experience that goes beyond just watching games. Its features make it the perfect destination for fans to follow their favourite players, engage with the community and stay up-to-date with all things basketball. I’m looking forward to seeing the platform’s impact on the sports viewing experience, and I believe it has the potential to be a game changer in the industry.”
The new platform also offers different content and experiences that’ll keep NBA fans across the globe engaged and entertained. Users can create 3D avatars, add layers of personalisation and explore the digital world with other users.
Hoopz comes with specific experiences that are designed to bring fans closer to the action including:
- Live games with real-time stats and interactive features
- Collectibles and rewards for participating in activities and engaging with content
- A wide range of curated basketball content, including expert analysis
- Mini-games and challenges to compete against other fans
- Virtual meet and greets with NBA influencers and players
- Debates, trivia and other interactive features to engage with the game in new and exciting ways
“Triller is thrilled to take a significant step toward integrating Metaverz into the world of sports, a core part of the Triller ecosystem,” said Christopher Taurosa, Head of Metaverz. “We are taking the daily multi-channel conversations, arguments and debates of sports fans and elevating that experience in ways never before possible.”
Hoopz held its first event in partnership with Epik, a global licensing agency and Orbofi, an AI-generated content layer for Web3, games and the metaverse.