Deal Box, a capital markets advisory and secure token offering packaging platform on a mission to redefine private placements has announced the launch of Deal Box Ventures, a venture arm that will invest $125 million in start-ups that leverage Web3 and blockchain technologies.
Financial markets are rapidly evolving and transforming to include the tokenisation of securities. In wake of this, Deal Box has become one of the first vertically integrated digital securities issuance and investment platforms.
Deal Box Ventures will prioritise strategic investments that’ll unlock the full potential of the new technology and in exploring new ways in which blockchain products will impact and reshape people’s lives.
Thomas Carter, founder and Chairman of Deal Box said, “We created Deal Box to give companies and entrepreneurs better access to the capital markets, providing everything they need from due diligence to analytics, to valuation analysis, to get a deal funded – all in a box. Deal Box Ventures is an important milestone in our journey to invest in the most promising and disruptive blockchain startups, providing them with the tools and funding ecosystem they need to be successful by simplifying and reimagining traditional financing models.”
Deal Box Ventures will focus on the five key marketplaces below:
• Emerging Growth – Leading rounds in early-stage companies developing unique products with the potential to grow rapidly.
• Real Estate – Sourcing and packaging high-alpha commercial and residential real estate in an $8.9 trillion market.
• FinTech – Lead investments in software, mobile applications as well as other technologies created to improve an automate traditional forms of finance for both businesses and consumers.
• FunTech – A fresh and unique category that will lead investments in action sports, innovative leisure, and experiential consumer products changing the way we rest and play.
• Social Impact – Actively sourcing and packaging research-driven investments that will support founders in building world-changing companies with measurable impact.