Veteran VR game developer Archiact has launched their newest title, Journey to Foundation, an epic sci-fi narrative adventure for PlayStation VR2 and Meta Quest 2.
Based on the best-selling Foundation book series by world-renowned author Isaac Asimov, Journey to Foundation is built from the ground up exclusively for VR. In this immersive narrative adventure game, you decide who will rise and what is lost to the fires of anarchy.
Play as Agent Ward, a spy with the Commission of Public Safety. What begins as a mission to investigate deserters in the Periphery quickly becomes a battle for control of all humanity. Will you fight for a dying Empire, or join the Foundation to help rebuild what has been lost? The future is in your hands.
- Participatory storytelling: In this narrative-driven sci-fi adventure, your choices can carry consequences that will affect your journey.
- Dynamic conversations: Interact and connect with characters on an entirely new level in VR thanks to an innovative conversation system.
- Mentalics: Hone your special abilities, using mental science to uncover and influence the motions of others.
- Equipment to rule the stars: You’ll be armed with the best weapons and tools the Empire has to offer. How you use them is up to you.
- Expansive gameplay: Disguise, hack, and blast your way through the galaxy. It’s up to you to decide how to approach each situation and forge your own path.