The two-day event will take attendees on a journey through the multiverse – read, metaverse – world containing talks, discussions and game demos. All of these are centred around a new vision that’s focused on community-driven game development and creativity.
Saga’s Multiverse Summit is bringing a host of top Web3 companies and individuals including:
- AILAND, Andreas Kobal
- Avalanche, Garrison Yang
- Beamable, Jon Radoff
- Blockchain Gamers Alliance, Melanie Dow
- Blockus, Jess Zhang
- Chorus One, Xaviar Meegan
- Com2uS, Michael Lee
- Consensys, Ian Wallis, Ezgi Cengiz
- Cross the Ages, Dounia Hadbi
- Directive Games, Giorgio Crosali
- Electric Sheep, Sebastian Moritz
- ESL Gaming, Ralf Reichert
- Halliday, Akshay Malhotra
- Immutable, Andrew Sorokovsky
- Maven 11, Bram Van Roelen
- Merit Circle, Marco van den Heuvel
- Mighty Bear Games, Benjamin Chevalier
- Origin Stories, Sean Bradford
- Play Ember, Jon Hook
- Polygon, Rian Rabinowitz
- Saga, Rebecca Liao
- Scopely, Grace Zhou
- Shrapnel, Francis Brankin, Calvin Zhou
- Stardust, Canaan Linder
- Tess Ventures, Tess Hau
- The Sandbox, Sebastien Borget
- Unity, Speaker TBA
- Venly, Tim Dierchxsens
- VentureBeat, Dean Takahashi
Summit Day will have influencer Brycent as the host and will conclude with a fireside chat with Dean Takahashi of GamesBeat and Rebecca Liao, the CEO and co-founder of Saga.
When and where
The discussions will cover Web3 communities, game design, marketplaces, and the future of gaming. There will also be talks about generative AI and creating game assets, plus some exciting news from Saga. Attendees can also try out game demos as developers will also be part of the event, with media folks encouraged to set up demos and interviews.
The Multiverse Summit will commence with a preview on August 23rd from 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. to August 24th from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. which is the full Summit day. Interested persons can register from the official website.
The Multiverse Summit event will take place aboard the Blue Rhapsody which will be docked at: Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer 51, 50668 Köln, Germany, when not in motion.